Wondering where to recycle batteries? One phone call to (855) EARTH-55 and you can easily recycle almost any type of battery with our battery recycling kits. And, after you have shipped your batteries for recycling you can easily obtain a Certificate of Recycling online at http://certofrecycling.com/.
Using EZ on the Earth recycle kits assures you that your batteries will be shipped directly to one of the largest battery smelting ovens in the world. This technology breaks batteries down in a highly controlled environment and recovers the basic metals used within the batteries. As an additional precaution we carry $5 million of pollution liability insurance.
Please note: It is extremely important that batteries are properly insulated and are placed in the specific type of battery recycling kit.
Batteries accepted for recycling include:
- Alkaline Batteries Non-Rechargeable Batteries
- Nickel Cadmium (NICd) Rechargeable Batteries
- Primary Lithium (Li) High Energy Non-Rechargeable Batteries including :Lithium-Sulfur Dioxide (LiSO2), Lithium Manganese Dioxide (LiMnO2), Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LiSOC12),
- Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) Rechargeable Batteries
- Silver Non Rechargeable Batteries
- Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Batteries
- Magnesium (Mg) Non-Rechargeable Batteries
- Lithium-Ion (Li-ion) Rechargeable Batteries
- Mercuric (Hg) Non-Rechargeable Batteries